Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My drum lessons

Starting from March I started drum lessons at Music Center.
It was at Sydney road at Brunswick and you can do other stuff to like singing , guitar , violin , trumpet , saxophone & more. My drum teachers name is Paul but I didn't know that he can play the guitar really good and he was good at nearly a pro level at every instrument you can think of.
When I'm at Indonesia I might get a drum kit about 200 cm long I think but you never know you just have to learn. Farhan does the guitar and his teacher's name is Luke But Rifqy does drum as well like me and Anugrah and Safira does the guitar and violin.


HO HO HO SEE YA

1 comment:

Amelia Fauzia said...

This is very nice writing, Elkana. I like it. I can see how you enjoy the lessons. Looking forward to see you perform!; will you?