Sunday, July 4, 2010

StrongHold 2

stronghold 2 is my most played game for me and now it's one of my favorite game that I play. For my cousins they also like it (just the boys) cause it is similar to Sim city but it has wars and battles on the empire ages. well for me it is the most popular strategy game (well I also like rise of nations) and others not so cause I know that they don't know you know what I mean? well I don't care what you think about the game or even rate it but for me it is the best if there isn't rise of Nations around. I like the game cause it can give me a good react for drawing or even school projects, but it is a game I like when I'm bored, waiting for downloads or Installs and when waiting when the Internet is off (except multiplayer). It also gives a strategy moves on chess or other strategy games , good thing for Plans on building placement (more like Sim city). this game is like Life in the old days and your the King controlling every thing in your castle and commanding men to move and attack, and you make up to the campaign and you will become Matthew steel with your friend sir William and you will be trained to make a very defensive castle to battle your enemy's.

well I should mentions the characters should I? Ok we'll star with the character your using "Matthew steel" then goes to the main character "Sir William" (his flag looks like the scouts symbol) Now the story goes like this. One day the king of the lands vanished and Sir William and Matthew Steel went to search their king so they went to Lord Barclay's Castle and searched the king but they found nothing except rotten food, Barclay is a evil lord that tries to kill the king and take the crown him self. then the two went to a small wooden castle that belong to Jacobs monks and started building up while William and went to a land nearby to hire some archers. there you will begin to start building up your castle structures and rebuild the broken bridge leading to Jacob's monestry, Jacob is the head of the of the monks in the land and also a good friend of Matthew. then after that you will struggle when you get attacked by Olaf's beserkers or you can build up men and walls to battle the beserkers. Olaf Grimtooth one of the last viking warlords and the head of the beserkers also an ally of Barclay. then the two took their best men and marched to Lady serens castle, Lady seren is a ally of barclay too but she betrayed him and became the ally of the king but in the past she Almost married Sir William but now.....The two commenced the siege and took the prisoner named Edward Blackfly, Edward Blackfly is a traitor of England and an ally of Barclay and that was a secret he kept.

now if you want to know more Just buy the game should be in the local game stores but in Indonesia some could be fake so be careful or you can buy online well it's up to you. now if your bored on Stronghold 2 you can buy no 1 or buy Stronghold Legends but the characters will be different also the game play. see you later!

No comments: