Monday, July 16, 2012

The last Post

It's Sunday Night and it's been ages since I wrote anything on my blog and this is going to be my last post here cause I'm moving to Junior High with a dormitory witch I will be staying in. My writings will be on paper and then pasted on another blog that I will make soon, oh and I can only get out of school every 2 weeks on Saturday so my new postings will be on Sundays. You might think that I could do it at school but there's a rule that no one is allowed to bring any electronics or so what they thin is useless or may prevent you from studying to the dormitory and my guess is at school there won't be any internet connections. Here's the school web link http://www.insancendekiabsd.co.id/ ,oh and for any of you that doesn't know, I'm Indonesian and it's Indonesian so you could always put the Google translator to use or any other translators. The schools is a similar to a Pesantren (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesantren)
but without making the Islamic study's their top priority.


Anyhow thanks for reading and I want to Know your Opinion on my School / Pesantren
Truth is I don't really like it (well, so much for that!) thanks guys!       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

legal buy tramadol online is it legal to buy tramadol online canada - buy tramadol discover card

Unknown said...


yuk gan gabung di Royalflush99 situs judi poker online texas holdem uang asli rupiah,situs Judi poker online Utama di indonesia yang menggunakan UANG ASLI resmi dan terpercaya ,tanpa bot dan tanpa agen atau admin dengan keuntungan referal 20% serta promo-promo terbaik
Poker Online Indonesia, Poker Indonesia Online, Poker Online Resmi, Poker Online terpercaya, Judi Poker Online Uang Asli" dan lagi ada promo heboh gan ,
dan jangan lupa kunjungi juga blog kami http://chaniaj.blogspot.com/


vv